Terms & Conditions
Activities Booking TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for booking with realadventures.ie. Payment in full is required at time of booking.
If you cancel 5 days before your activity we can offer you a full refund or reschedule your booking. If you cancel 2 – 5 days in advance we can offer you 50% refund or book you onto another activity as availability allows. If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance we cannot guarantee that we can reschedule the activity for you and we will not refund your money. A no show, late arrival or request to reschedule within 48 hours is the same as cancelling less than 48 hours in advance and the same rules apply. If you turn up to the activity and have a child under the age of 8 years old in your group, the instructor may turn you away and you will not be given a refund. If you have to cancel due to Covid-19 we require evidence of this before we can offer you a refund.
If you have booked a kayak tour with us we reserve the right to alter the route in the event that we consider it necessary to keep you and anyone else in your party safe.
I acknowledge that it is my duty to exercise care for the protection of others and myself while attending an activity with Real Adventures . I assume the risk of physical activity with my own physical condition. I have received advice from my doctor that I am capable of partaking in adventurous activities and exercising or I will assume the risk of taking part in adventure activities and exercising without a doctor’s examination. I take complete responsibility for my presence at any inside or outside Real Adventures location. I will not hold Real Adventures, Clare Wheatley or any instructor working for Real Adventures in any way responsible for any loss or damage to my person or property or responsible for any injury or loss I may incur as a result of my participation in any activity related to Real Adventures now or at any date in the future. I acknowledge that I use the premises, facilities and parking area at my own risk.
As a valued Real Adventures customer, your personal privacy is very important to us. Below is an outline of our policy concerning personal information. This Privacy Statement applies to all information we process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer or potential customer. By using our services and/or the Real Adventures website, and by providing any personal information, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Statement including without limitation with regard to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information. We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time to take account of changing requirements such as changes in technology or legislation, and request that you refer back to this Statement frequently to become aware of any such revisions. We may use your contact information to contact you in relation to your session. For example to notify you of inclement weather or to let you know about some other information relevant to the session. Your email address will also be used to send your booking receipt to you. From time to time we may email you to let you know about our classes, courses or tours.
How Do I Know My Payment Details are Safe?
We do not store your credit card information in any form and all of our online payments are handled by Stripe who provide secure, encrypted and world renowned payment processing.
Collection of Personal Information:
We may collect personal information about you whenever you use our services, when you use our website or when you call us. For example: When you make a booking When you make an enquiry If you wish to book using the website, we will require you to complete the Booking Form and provide us with certain information which may include the following: Name Postal Address Billing address Phone numbers Email address Sensitive personal data is defined in the Data Protection Acts as including certain categories of personal information, such as that about race, ethnicity, religion or health. On occasion you may provide Real Adventures with sensitive personal data because you have requested specific medical assistance from us. By providing any personal information that is, or could be considered to be, sensitive personal information; you explicitly agree that we may collect and use by sharing with our tour guides where necessary this personal information to make sure we can run the session to suit your needs, as described in this Privacy Statement.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information:
We use your personal information as follows:
- To facilitate your activity and deliver services you have asked us to provide to send you information to identify you as a customer to process your booking for statistical and marketing analysis for customer surveys and customer relations purposes for quality control and training purposes.
- Collecting debts and managing or transferring assets in a merger or acquisition.
- If you commence but do not complete your booking your e-mail address may be used to send you information related to your booking or about your search.
- To contact you via electronic mail with information in relation to promotions and products and to provide you with relevant marketing communications including personalised marketing communications. This may include information about services, products, special offers and promotions offered by Real Adventures, and other service providers. to assist in any future dealings we may have with you by identifying your requirements and preferences.
- To develop our relationship with you and treat you more personally e.g. by delivering messages and information that we think is relevant and may be of interest to you, prior to, during, and after your experience with us. We may contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details. You will be afforded the facility at the time of booking to indicate whether you wish to receive marketing communications and upon receipt of such communications to indicate that you no longer wish to do so. Even if you have indicated that you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, we may still send you communications about the services you have booked to use, such as your travel itinerary. These communications will help you get the most from the services we provide and may also contain important information about the services you will be using. We may also send you communications about the services you have previously used, for example, where you experienced some form of issue or problem and we wish to contact you about it proactively in order to resolve it.
Gift voucher TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Vouchers purchased from Real Adventures over the telephone or via the email will be issued directly by us to the purchaser or, on the purchaser’s direction, to another person nominated.
Please read this page carefully before purchasing your adventure experience gift voucher. These terms and conditions form a basis of a contract between us (Connemara Real Adventures Ltd), and you (the purchaser and/or any subsequent holder of the experience gift voucher).
If you have any questions please call us on 085 146 2526
1. Voucher validity
Real Adventures Experience Vouchers are valid for a maximum of twelve months and booking is subject to availability. You will find the expiry date printed on the Voucher. You must book and complete your experience prior to the expiry date.Real Adventures Experience Vouchers are not transferable.A €25 administration fee is payable if you wish to extend your Experience Gift Voucher’s validity by six months. No extended vouchers can be refunded.
To book your experience go to the website and click book online. Fill out all the necessary details and enter your voucher code on the second booking page. Customers should note, we regret that if lost, vouchers cannot be replaced.
Please note you may not be able to change your mind once a date has been booked.
The price of the Voucher does not include any type of personal accident insurance.
4. Age, size and health restrictions
For safety reasons you are required to notify Real Adventures of any relevant medical conditions or previous injuries.
Our booking office staff can advise of any restrictions at the time of purchase and/or booking.
5. If we cancel or change your activity
If we cancel your Coasteering, we will tell you as soon as possible, and do our very best to offer an alternative date. We reserve the right to reschedule the timings of any activities owing to factors beyond our control.We reserve the right to discontinue the activities at our own discretion. In the event of our cancellation an alternative date will be provided.
6. If you need to cancel or change your booking
You should contact us immediately if you need to change or cancel your booking. We will do our best to fill the allocated space, but if we are unable to do so, you may lose your booking.
If you need to cancel your activity because of accidental injury/illness to yourself, you should contact Real Adventures as it may be possible to rearrange your activity to another date/time.
Activities may be cancelled due to weather conditions or for other reasons beyond our control. If your activity is cancelled because of the weather, you will be able to rebook for a date on which you are able to attend. Real Adventures is unable to reimburse travel, accommodation or other incidental expenses incurred by you.
8. In case of problems
In case of a problem, please speak to the staff at Real Adventures on the day, so they have the opportunity to resolve any problems there and then any other complaints should be addressed with the booking office at Real Adventures.
If you are not satisfied with your Voucher, please call us within 14 days of purchase and we will happily arrange a full refund on receipt of your Voucher. Refunds will be paid back onto the credit/ debit card used to place the original order. No interest will be paid on the amount to be refunded. Refunds cannot be issued once a date has been booked for the activity.
We reserve the right to change activity prices without notice, provided we inform you before the activity is booked. Vouchers will not be issued until payment is collected in full.